Registration of medicines, pharmaceuticals, and medical equipment often require translation of FINANCIAL AND BANKING DOCUMENTS.
We can deliver professional translation in this area.
The service includes the following financial and economic documents translation in order to help businesses and individuals speaking different languages exchange information:
- – financial and insurance documents;
- – balance sheets;
- – financial statements;
- – brochures for potential investors;
- – business plans;
- – annual reports;
- – financial feasibility studies, etc.
Registration of medicines and pharmaceuticals also require translation of TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS.
We are pleased to announce that our company provides such services.
TECHNICAL TRANSLATION usually includes the following
- – mounting and maintenance instructions, user’s manuals of various equipment;
- – technical descriptions and specifications;
- – schemes and drawings;
- – engineering standards and regulations;
- – technical certificates, licenses, patents;
- – design and construction documentation;
You can learn more about the rates below. The rates are indicated for 1800 characters with spaces (which is about 1 typed page).
We offer the best quality at the most competitive prices!
If you are looking for highly professional translation of medical and pharmaceutical documents - we will do it better than anyone!